[CinCV TNG] Preview on the editing bar not drawn properly after cut (GG Cinelerra)

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:01:20 CEST 2016

actually, I gave it more thought and I am not sure I really am convinced it
is a good idea.

A very popular use for intro sequences is a series of very short clips as
an introduction.  For high resolution media, this change cound make refresh
a disaster.  Perhaps a fixed pixel limit would be good; you would not
recognize a 10 pixel stripe anyway.  30px, 40px...   2mm in pixels?
I will give it some more thought.

gg