[CinCV TNG] Preview on the editing bar not drawn properly after cut (GG Cinelerra)

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:01:23 CEST 2016

Sounds like an improvement.  It will sightly slow down refresh where there
are a bunch of short edits.  I think it would be a bit "prettier", and as
we all know: pretty is better than correct.

In reality, it is very small, and easily reversed change.  Lets give it a
try, and see if anyone complains.

gg