[CinCV TNG] Preview on the editing bar not drawn properly after cut (GG Cinelerra)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Fri Oct 28 19:45:42 CEST 2016

Thanks for the prompt explanation GG,

Zooming in works really well!

About the approaches you mentioned, I am not sure which one would be the best, but IMO seeing "holes" in the preview is very counterintuitive, as it looks like the video track is split.

I noticed that sometimes frames get chopped in half, perhaps better than a "hole" in the track? Is there any particular reason why sometimes you get a partial fram and sometimes Cinelerra is not able to draw it?

Greetings,