[CinCV TNG] don't see keyframe for camera position

mag m. 3neurons at riseup.net
Thu Oct 27 18:39:20 CEST 2016

Hi Andre,

hopefully here the answer for your problem :

First, i assume that you display the lines corresponding to the camera x
(red line), y (green line), z (blue line)

--

When your camera movement is "broad", the line might go outside of the
track, but you can manage the display of the line in the box on the

But first, you have to tell to cinelerra with which line you want to act
=> in the area on the left of the box i just talked about, you select
the line x, y or z.

--

I hope it'll help!

Cheers to all,