[CinCV TNG] OGV from recordmydesktop and Cinelerra's world -> errors/crashes

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:26:40 CEST 2016

> *Quote:* (from my post)
>>>

> *You can download this my original mjpeg/pcm.mov (from my
> camera)https://www.datafilehost.com/d/0e8ea244
> <https://www.datafilehost.com/d/0e8ea244>*

Testing with the file. ffprobe says that the file has
*... duration=7.500000*

C5.1
One the same file
a/v duration  = 7.500 - http://savepic.ru/11928516.png
after  moving audio fragment to the right , selecting the audio fragment by
double left-click, audio duration  = 7.500  http://savepic.ru/11973572.png
after moving fragment back to the left, audio duration = 7.533
http://savepic.ru/11966404.png
==============

HV 4.6.1
same file
rm - r /.bcast
a/v duration  = 7.500 http://savepic.ru/11964358.png
after  moving audio fragment to the right , audio duration  = 7.500
http://savepic.ru/11957190.png
after  moving audio fragment  back to the left, audio duration  = 7.499
http://savepic.ru/11942854.png
=================

CVO/M4.1
same file
rm - r /.bcast  -> CVO start
a/v duration  = 7.480 - http://savepic.ru/11989954.png
after  moving audio fragment to the right , audio duration  = 7.520(CVO)
7.519(M4.1) - http://savepic.ru/11976642.png
after  moving audio fragment  back to the left, audio duration  = 7.480
(CVO/M4.1) - http://savepic.ru/11972549.png

CVA
same file
7.466
7.500
7.466

CVE - I can not say anything about the program, because it crashes with the
file.
========