[CinCV TNG] OGV from recordmydesktop and Cinelerra's world -> errors/crashes

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:25:55 CEST 2016

*sample_video.ogg*

http://savepic.ru/11985042.png

ffprobe says about audio - duration=4.919896
C5.1 says about audio - 4.919
Ok.

ffprobe says about video  - duration=4.960000
C5.1 says about video - 4.959
4.959<4.960
Why ?

*small.ogg*

http://savepic.ru/11945108.png
ffprobe says about audio -  duration=5.546667
C5.1 says about audio - 5.546
Ok.

ffprobe says about video -  duration=5.533333
C5.1 says about video - 5.500
http://savepic.ru/11930773.png
5.533<5.500
Why ?

The same file small.ogg after reloading on timeline (Replace current ...)
http://savepic.ru/11963560.png
and video and audio  = 5.533   Audio is cropped.
http://savepic.ru/11978923.png
 Why ?
http://savepic.ru/11935895.png