[CinCV TNG] Drifting Audio / Video

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:50:55 CEST 2016

> 5.1 is an experimental combined branch, based on HV. Some of its functions
> are working perfectly. Some of its functions/plugins are unstable and
> require severe testing.
> You are welcome for testing.
>
> fine for me. how can i support? just let me know what i can do.
> regards,
> andre

 Testing patches, testing bugfixes in git.
Unfortunately, Linux users prefer to scribble kilometer messages-complaints on
forums, but do not want to do even small reports for developers.
This is a common problem for all  Linux world.

Can you compile? It is not difficult.
Just do reports, if something does not work. If you have time, try to test
plug-ins and functions in different modes.
For example, audio effect `Echo`. If I set `Offset`=0 and try to play, I
get a stable crash. I will make a report after ogg-fixes.
---------
You had a dissynchronization after rendering from CV.
What  source files (codec, format) did you use ? What settings did you use
for rendering (codec, format) ?