[CinCV TNG] OGV from recordmydesktop and Cinelerra's world -> errors/crashes

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 12:30:56 CEST 2016

> Einar R√ľnkaru:
>>
>> Flickering when moving manually is unrelated to file type. This is
>> problem in playback: for some reason it displays after manual moving black
>> frame which remains on screen until decoder is ready with the right frame.
>> Cinelerra decodes everything and applies effect on the fly when playing
>> back.
>> Wrote this problem to my todo-list.

Ok. Thanks.

>> Been following this thread the past couple of days with its
>> helpful/useful information, testing procedures, and test cases.  I checked
>> into the 5.1 branch fileogg.C and fileogg.h "fixes" that hopefully
>> alleviate the stated problems and have done testing but don't have other
>> test .ogg files to try other than those created via ffmpeg.

I compiled and tested. I am not getting errors messages.
But there is a black frame (first frame) at the beginning of timeline and
in Resources here. A previous build (before fixes) did not have this black
frame.
Furthemore, the edges of the video and audio do not match.

CVA does not have these problems (but it gives errors messages).
Look at these screenshots:

C5.1 after last fixes
http://savepic.ru/11921262.png
http://savepic.ru/11923297.png
http://savepic.ru/11918177.png

         The same files in CVA:
http://savepic.ru/11901793.png
http://savepic.ru/11888481.png
http://savepic.ru/11879265.png

A previous build C5.1 (before fixes) did not have this black frame.
http://www.picshare.ru/view/7708260/

Videos (from internet)  for testing: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e93a2372
P.S.
*NY_titler_timefront.ogg *- this beautiful video was made by Herman Robak
in cinelerra-cv.