[CinCV TNG] OGV from recordmydesktop and Cinelerra's world -> errors/crashes

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 00:04:31 CEST 2016

Been following this thread the past couple of days with its helpful/useful
information, testing procedures, and test cases.  I checked into the 5.1
branch fileogg.C and fileogg.h "fixes" that hopefully alleviate the stated
problems and have done testing but don't have other test .ogg files to try
other than those created via ffmpeg.

As is my usual methodology, along with the vorbis/ogg audio/video fixes,
also checked in the fix for the "tip of the day" previous-tip problem and
the ru.po xlat previously supplied by Igor.