[CinCV TNG] Drifting Audio / Video

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:30:42 CEST 2016

>> hi,..
>> thought cinelerra-cv would be the "newer" version.

Yes, rendering - this is a big problem in CV. However, we are waiting for
revolutionary changes. Einar has been  working on it.
Rome was not built in a day.
Development of new features and bug fixes - it's not a competition on speed.
Finding the optimal solution - it is a very difficult and laborious work.
Your tests and reports might help a lot.

> however, cin 5.1 looks great, handling is much better!!! and sync is
>> fine!!!
>> thanks a lot.

5.1 is an experimental combined branch, based on HV. Some of its functions
are working perfectly. Some of its functions/plugins are unstable and
require severe testing.
You are welcome for testing.