[CinCV TNG] Drifting Audio / Video

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:09:04 CEST 2016

hi,
thanks for your reply. the issue is not caused by several segments. i have
2 video tracks, in which all my clips are edited. audio of those clips is
still there, but there is always space between those clips. and this audio
is not what i observed to be out of sync.
I have one audio track (music), and I try to sync video to the beat, which
looks good in cinelerra. but after rendering the drift is there - the sync
at the beginning is ok but is getting worse the longer the video runs. In
parallel I

any hints?

regards and thanks a lot.
andre