[CinCV TNG] Drifting Audio / Video

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:09:26 CEST 2016

Hi,
I am using cinelerra for some months, but started really using it the
last days. I spent a lot of time putting some stuff of my last skiing
holiday together. After some hours of work I decided to make a first
rendering and - frustrated: Audio is not in sync as it is in cinelerra-cv.
So I did a lot of researches to get audio and video in sync, and I found
out - initially audio video is indeed in sync, but after 12s it is
already out of sync by some frames. That makes it really hard to to edit
the video.

Are there any hints how to solve this or hot to narrow it down?

I am using the latest release (20160908), ALSA on ubuntu 64-bit (16.04
and 16.10 - upgraded and hoped, that this might fix the issue).

kind regards,
andre