[CinCV TNG] OGV from recordmydesktop and Cinelerra's world -> errors/crashes

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:19:19 CEST 2016

Hi.

I have a stable problem with ogv - files from recordmydesktop (a tool for
screencasting)
Ogv file is created with recordmydesktop. But this problem/error exists and
with some others ogv (not only from recordmydesktop)

The archive with log files, screencast(CVE) and test-file  from
recordmydesktop  for testing:
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/70b3bb86
--------

CVE loads this file without problem but but the picture in the Compositor
window flickers and flashes.
C5.1 loads this file and others but  shows errors during loading or playing
http://savepic.ru/11868494.png
==================

CVO and M4.1  ->   a stable crash.
However, they can load and play other ogv. But there are messages about the
same errors as in 5.1 there  http://savepic.ru/11877698.png
==================

CVA  can not recognize the format (a file from recordmydesktop)
or works well with others files
or says about others files from recordmydesktop
  [ogg @ 0xaeb5800] Broken file, keyframe not correctly marked.

HV 4.6.1 says me about ogv-files from recordmydesktop and others :

Cinelerra 4.6.1 (C)2015 Adam Williams

*Cinelerra is.. no warranty for Cinelerra.Yay, we have an ogg fileFileOGG:
Error parsing Theora stream headers; corrupt stream?*
*Failed to open* ...