[CinCV TNG] Comparison of Cinelerra versions?

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:48:26 CET 2015

*  >> Is someone here capable to and willingly to set up a feature
comparison between Cinelerra-CV 2.3 and cinelerra.org
<http://cinelerra.org> 5.0?   >> Not only the differences but a complete,
extensible feature list will be useful information in the Cinelerra
documentation, wiki and manual.*

*  >> As no-one so far really has replied my primary topic about a complete
'feature list' for Cinelerra, ... ...*

Yes, both HV ( `stable brunch` from sourceforge  and `testing brunch` from
cinelerra.org ) have a lot of small interesting differences from the CinCV.
But the work that you propose to do requires a lot of time
We are all volunteers and our time is limited. I think that this will not
be a high priority.
There are many others problems and issues that have a higher priority (IMO).
But you can start the work on their own. And share your experience on ML.
Perhaps users will add their comments little by little.
Maybe I'll put my additions. But I can not (!) promise it to you.

Igor