[CinCV TNG] cinelerra-cv.org domain

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Tue Dec 29 00:07:40 CET 2015

Hi Danny,

If you take take the domain from Raffa I would like to help pay for it's
renewal, huge thanks to Raffa for all her great work over the years
including the amazing 'Grandma' site. Again also thanks to you Danny for
the many hours of renovations to the CV site and GIT frontend.

Please let me know a Paypal address or some other method to help.

Thanks, Glen