[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra-HV still active?

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Mon Dec 28 19:58:43 CET 2015

> I've loosely been following the issues with the new owner of
> cinelerra.org and want to point out that Heroine Virtual just released
> Cinelerra 4.6.1 in November 2015:

It looks like we have the great mess of three different Cinelerra
versions now.

This will create even more confusion for all projects. A lot of
distributions just pick one version, so depending on the distro, users
get a different user experience of Cinelerra.

In a perfect world, we'd all work together and create a beautiful
editor. :( I don't know why there's so much selfishness in an open
source project.

But thanks for the heads-up, our website probably needs an update about
this.

-Danny