[CinCV TNG] Website: Updated the "About" section

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 07:45:05 CET 2015

https://plus.google.com/+AlexandreProkoudine/posts/dLsdqkohWHB
  Quote:

*" So Cinelerra announces an office in Moscow. A comment on their Facebook
page about employees in the new office and their professional background
lands me a ban from commenting and comment deletion.Further reply via email
arrives with no substantial information, a bit of corporate paranoia, and
written interdiction that forbids to publicly quote any part of the email.
Mr. Collins is making friends like there is no tomorrow :)* "