[CinCV TNG] Website: Updated the "About" section

David Armstrong bodcom at netspace.net.au
Mon Dec 28 06:53:37 CET 2015

just checked the Download page at cinelerra.org, and it says under the
release of 22/12:

/We at Cinelerra.Org have converged the best of Heroine Virtual and CV
  (Community Version) in one single release.  We updated the
community code to match the advanced features of HV while integrating
many popular features of the CV release into one.   All of this code is
available for further testing and development by anyone. Anyone who
seeks to develop can access the code base at the  link above./

I haven't seen the latest newsletter, but the above sounds conciliatory
compared to what Pierre and Igor are reporting.

Strange?

      David