[CinCV TNG] Website: Updated the "About" section

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Mon Dec 28 01:40:27 CET 2015

Hi,

I have to chuckle a little bit, Cinelerra is talking up their use of
ffmpeg for encoding/decoding which of course is a valuable and useful
feature but Paolo Rampino did this (full ffmpeg decoding, encoding still
requires YUV4MPEG pipe) in his CV GIT branch over a year ago (a.k.a
Cin-CVA). To be clear Paolo's version hasn't been touched for a long while
and doesn't compile with the new gcc5 but he left it at a very usable
plateau and I'm curious if his work found it's way into Cinelerra 5.0..

Glen