[CinCV TNG] Website: Updated the "About" section

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 23:47:12 CET 2015

As on the cinelerra.org website, I did on ubuntu and it worked for me:mkdir -p /opt/cinelerra
cd /opt/cinelerra
TARBALL=cinelerra-5.0-ubuntu-14.04.1-x86_64-20151221-static.txz
wget -P `pwd` http://cinelerra.org/2015/downloads/$TARBALL
tar -xJf  $TARBALL /opt/cinelerra/cinelerra
The tarball is a little over 50 MB.Sure do like the looks of the Video in the Resources window and WOW! it can make a blu-ray DVD !!