[CinCV TNG] Website: Updated the "About" section

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:16:02 CET 2015

Yes and in the last Newsletter (December 23, 2015 - Volume 2 - Issue 5)
sent by Cinelerra.Org, this reference to a "club" is also mentioned ...

"Here at Cinelerra.Org, we are not fan club of amateurs or website
squatters, we are striving to create a professional caliber package,
whether we call it Cinelerra now or something else, later on."

Pierre