[CinCV TNG] Website: Updated the "About" section

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 22:24:27 CET 2015

Today: (27.12.2015)
User Binman278
Quote:

I wish to upgrade from Cinelerra CV to the new 5.0 version. I DO NOT
understand the instructions on Cinelerra.org download page. I am quite able
to follow click by click, do this and then this type instructions in the
terminal screen but the instructions on this web site either do not work or
I do not understand what I am supposed to do. I contacted their support
which took several weeks to reply, explaining the cinelerra facebook page
had referred me to them for assistance.
The reply was "*Cinelerra CV was Crap*, use version 5.0" This is less than
helpful and not what I would expect from a support desk promoting what I
think is a great piece of software. ..