[CinCV TNG] How to stabilize video after image unstabilazer

Hannu Vuolasaho vuokko at msn.com
Mon Dec 7 22:29:34 CET 2015

Hello!

I used DSLR to record a fireworks. The problem is dark parts when shake reducer can't see anything and everything goes in circle. Really fast. The problem doesn't get easier as I tilt down and only really trackable thing is smoke.

I've tried to track with motion which is new tool for my workflow and can't get it to stay nicely.

Has anyone stabilized such video before and could give some ideas how to fix it?

Hannu Vuolasaho