[CinCV TNG] Problems installing cinelerra

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Thu Nov 19 17:32:30 CET 2015

Hi,

It looks like you're trying to build Cinelerra from the source code, if
you a newbie to Linux are you sure that is what you want to do? If you
simply want to 'install' it  there are Ubuntu Cinelerra packages available
in the Cinelerra PPA here:

https://launchpad.net/~cinelerra-ppa/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Follow the instruction at the bottom of the page I linked to add the PPA
to your system, then you should be able to install Cinelerra-CV just like
any other package..

Hope that helps..