[CinCV TNG] Problems installing cinelerra

Daniel Sierra contacto at danielsierra.eu
Thu Nov 19 15:08:38 CET 2015

Hi everybody.

I'm quite a newbie so please be patient. I've tried to install
cinelerra-cv following the instructions in the package, but that's the
result I reach. Just in the first step :-( :

    daniel at daniel-Bonobo-WS:~$ cd /home/daniel/cinelerra-cv
    daniel at daniel-Bonobo-WS:~/cinelerra-cv$ ./configure
    bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
    daniel at daniel-Bonobo-WS:~/cinelerra-cv$ sh ./configure
    sh: 0: Can't open ./configure
    daniel at daniel-Bonobo-WS:~/cinelerra-cv$

I'm using ubuntu 15.04. Does any body know an alternative at
/"./configure" /or /"sh ./configure"/? Has anyother got the same problem?

Thanks for your atention.

--
Daniel Sierra
Operador de càmara, editor i compositor de video.