[CinCV TNG] GIT repo for the cinelerra.org version

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:49:14 CET 2015

> is not HV-version is cinelerra.org (without -cv) version , isn't it ?

cinelerra-hv is cinelerra.org (without -cv) = new site for hv. It's just a
marketing tricks from Michael Collins.
 + http://sourceforge.net/projects/heroines/files/ + old site
http://www.heroinewarrior.com/

> But I'd like synchronize the projects, for me doesn't make sense have
> many projects desynchronized, I see cve , cinelerra-cv, cinelerra-hv
> and cinelerra.org (without -cv) .

I think we should synchronize the projects of cinelerra, at least cve
> (einar) with cinelerra-cv ...

I do not think that's possible. Brunch from Einar goes its own way and is
quite different from the cvo.
This is an experimental testing ground. It is not stable and will bring a
lot of problems in the main repository.

Igor