[CinCV TNG] VideoScope and CinelerraCV

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:18:07 CET 2015

I mean,

The window of the tool "VideoScope" has only one dimensionin
cinelerra-CV 2.3. It is not possible to enlarge itas needed. The display
of the waveform and vectorscope arevery small and does not allow the
examination of the details precisely.

The new VideoScope tool in Cinelerra-HV 5.0, in addition to offering new
types of displays, it enlarges its scope at will.If I had a third screen
(hopefully soon...) I could place there the VideoScope in full screen
mode at all times, or when I would make color and brightness adjustments.

So I think it would be advantageous to allow VideoScope to be resized at
will.

Pierre