[CinCV TNG] cv-site links

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:39:12 CET 2015

> Hi,
>
> But you do not consider it necessary to include it in the list.
>> Why ?  I am waiting for a serious argument!
>>

> No need to argue. As you may have noticed, I didn't do anything on the
> website for a while, because of limited time  and a really bad internet
> connection.
> I've added all articles and the video4tux tutorials.
>  -Danny

Thanks.

For slackware-guys
http://packages.slackonly.com/pub/packages/14.1-x86_64/multimedia/cinelerra/
cinelerra-cv_2.3-x86_64-2_slack.txz    2015-11-01 00:22

http://packages.slackonly.com/
http://packages.slackonly.com/pub/packages/
https://slackonly.com/blog/

*All my packages of this repo have been made by the default SlackBuilds
from SBo. I use slackrepo to build and manage my repo. All the credits go
to David Spencer who is the creator of this amazing tool.*