[CinCV TNG] cv-site links

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:17:49 CET 2015

> Thanks for the German links, Igor
> But I'm not sure if they're useful to be added to the main documents
> section.
>
> in German
>>
>> http://www.pc-magazin.de/ratgeber/linux-videoschnitt-mit-cinelerra-127940.html
>> Linux-Videoschnitt mit Cinelerra   by Christian Grugel - PC Magazin
>>
>> http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/LinuxUser/2006/04/Videoschnitt-mit-Cinelerra/%28language%29/ger-DE
>> Videoschnitt mit Cinelerra
>> by Peter Kreussel
>>

> Those articles are very old. In the first one, Ubuntu 6.10 and a broken
> repository are mentioned.
> I know they're from professional magazines, but I'm not sure if we really
> need articles with partly broken information or (no offense) ugly
> screenshots from a decade ago to advertise Cinelerra-CV.
>

> Cinelerra Basics, by Video4Tux Hier sind alle Anfängertutorials
>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y2sNJ-reBcmw-sAVcCw1Q
>> ================
>>

> They made one conversion tutorial and only one 6min video about Cinelerra
> itself. 6 months ago.
> That looks dead to me. I propose to add this channel if they do more
> videos in the future - however, that's up for everyone to decide.

 These DE - articles describe the basic principles of the CinCV-pipeline.
This information about CinCV-pipeline is not obsolete. Very actual, highly
informative article.

 Video4Tux-Channel has 21 (!) videos about CinCV.

But you do not consider it necessary to include it in the list.
Why ?  I am waiting for a serious argument!

In general, we should read through all of the articles and tutorials we
> currently have and make sure they're still valid and don't contain outdated
> information.

There is no problem of outdated information on the program. There is a
problem of lack of information about the program.

Igor