[CinCV TNG] Cin-CV crashes exporting EDL

mag m. 3neurons at riseup.net
Tue Oct 27 19:25:55 CET 2015

Hello everyone,
i would need to make an EDL export (to go out the informations of cut
from the editing),
I know cinelerra-cv can do it since it proposes it, but as soon as i
want to export an EDL, the program crashes instantaneously.
Also i saw that Cinelerra cv can display the EDL (image attached) but
when i hit this function, nothing happens.
Any idea? Is it a simple thing to fix? Is it possible to have an import
EDL function if we have an export possibility?
Would be very convenient.. :)

All the best to all of you!
magali