[CinCV TNG] [CinCV] Integration of OFX plugins into cinelerra

Eloi Du Bois eloi.du.bois at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:59:01 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

I am new with Cinelerra, and it seems like it's an interesting project.
I am a developer of cinema tools, and I was curious to know if the OpenFX
plugin standard is handled in Cinelerra, or if not, is it something under
development?

If not, I would really recommend to take a look of what is possible with
this standard, it would be something extending a lot the possibilities of
your software: you could use a lot of plugins coming from the opensource or
commercial world.

I know I library that can help a lot in this work: TuttleOFX
https://github.com/tuttleofx/TuttleOFX

Anyway, congratulation for your work!
Eloi.