[CinCV TNG] cv-site links

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Fri Oct 23 21:24:09 CEST 2015

Thanks for the German links, Igor.

But I'm not sure if they're useful to be added to the main documents
section.

> in German
> http://www.pc-magazin.de/ratgeber/linux-videoschnitt-mit-cinelerra-127940.html
> Linux-Videoschnitt mit Cinelerra   by Christian Grugel - PC Magazin
>
> http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/LinuxUser/2003/08/Professioneller-Videoschnitt-mit-Cinelerra-und-MainActor
> by Tim Schürmann
>
> http://www.linux-community.de/Internal/Artikel/Print-Artikel/LinuxUser/2006/04/Videoschnitt-mit-Cinelerra/%28language%29/ger-DE
> Videoschnitt mit Cinelerra
> by Peter Kreussel

Those articles are very old. In the first one, Ubuntu 6.10 and a broken
repository are mentioned.
I know they're from professional magazines, but I'm not sure if we
really need articles with partly broken information or (no offense) ugly
screenshots from a decade ago to advertise Cinelerra-CV.

In general, we should read through all of the articles and tutorials we
currently have and make sure they're still valid and don't contain
outdated information.

Old articles can -of course- be moved to the archive. So if everyone
agrees, I'll put those into the archive instead of the main
documentation section.

> Cinelerra Basics, by Video4Tux
> Hier sind alle Anfängertutorials
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Y2sNJ-reBcmw-sAVcCw1Q
> ================

They made one conversion tutorial and only one 6min video about
Cinelerra itself. 6 months ago.
That looks dead to me. I propose to add this channel if they do more
videos in the future - however, that's up for everyone to decide.

> in Russian
> http://wiki.linuxformat.ru/wiki/LXF85:Cinelerra  - Введение в интерфейс
> (Introduction to the Interface), by Peter Semiletov
> http://wiki.linuxformat.ru/wiki/LXF92:Cinelerra - Базовые приёмы работы
> с программой (Basic tutorials), by Peter Semiletov
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aTi-VcpkM - Отслеживание и
> стабилизация движения в Cinelerra-CV (Motion Tracking), by `Linux - это
> просто!`
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22E4D21BF236B8CF - Обзор и
> уроки по Cinelerra-CV (Overview and tutorials),  by Alexey Korelsky (
> aka`GreenZmeyk`)

Those look useful (as far as I can see or translate :P). I'll add all of
them.

-Danny