[CinCV TNG] Website: YUV4MPEG tutorial

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Oct 23 19:42:22 CEST 2015

On Qua, 2015-10-21 at 22:47 +0200, Danny Schmarsel wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've decided to put up a quick little YUV4MPEG tutorial on the website
> here:
>
> http://cinelerra-cv.org/render-h264.php
>
> I've also advertised this in the news.
>
> The reason for this is that people seem to think Cinelerra-CV is broken
> completely (got into a little bit of a fight on ubuntuusers yesterday).
> I also received e-mails asking how to do this (as if I'm the official
> support of the whole project or something like that :P ).
>
> Hopefully, this clears up repeated questions about the H.264 problem.

"As it turns out, recent version of libx264 are incompatible with
libquicktime - the library Cinelerra-CV uses to render its videos."

So we should update libquicktime , I was investigate einar.git and has
many differences but I don't know what git is more update and if
einar.git libquicktime fix this issue.

I think, at least, sync it , How I do it ? I reset both branch to same
state and apply all patches into the 2 branches ... Do you think it's
worth do this sync ?

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.