[CinCV TNG] H.264 export broken - users should be aware

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:29:41 CEST 2015

News from Einar about CVE

http://git.cinelerra-cv.org/gitweb?p=einar/cinelerra.git;a=commit;h=3eee4bc97424b397f8fce71df77db048c713137f
Upgrade internal ffmpeg to version 2.8

Configure clones latest realeased version from
source.ffmpeg.org to cinelerra directory.
Cloned version is not upgraded automatically.
The new version is not part of our source tree and
is not stored to the git of cinelerra.
The suffix of ffmpeg libraries is changed to cve,
headers are installed under cinelerra-cve.
 Removed old internal version of ffmpeg

We shall not keep internal ffmpeg in our source tree,
but clone it from ffmpeg.org.