[CinCV TNG] H.264 export broken - users should be aware

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Mon Oct 19 22:54:06 CEST 2015

For my tiny bit of input, yes I think that is a very good idea, I've
always used the YUV4MPEG pipe to ffmpeg and wasn't aware that this feature
was still broken in the regular Cinelerra export utilities, certainly this
should be high on someone's priority list to fix?! Is it broken in all CV
branches?