[CinCV TNG] cv-site links

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Mon Oct 19 19:55:03 CEST 2015

> I do not understand your logic

The slacky.eu package is not an official release, it's a snapshot from
January 2014.

1 1/2 years and nobody was able to get a newer build running on the two
major ARCH's? I think we shouldn't advertise that, when there are other
alternatives.

The other repos at least offer the old stable version.

> http://repository.slacky.eu/slackware-14.1/multimedia/cinelerra/20140109/src/cinelerra.SlackBuild
> SlackBuild from slacky.eu
> has wrong address git clone git://git.cinelerra.org/CinelerraCV.git
> cinelerra-cv
>
> ---------
> http://www.studioware.org/files/packages/slackware64-14.1/video/editors/cinelerra-cv_2.2-x86_64-3se.txt
> and slack-desc in .txz
> has wrong address
> Homepage: http://cinelerra.org/

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to hunt down every repo now to make sure
they get their builds updated.

slackbuilds.org will get an update soon (it's already in the queue) and
that's the major source where people get their packages from.

-Danny