[CinCV TNG] cv-site links

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:37:32 CEST 2015

*Thanks, I've added this to the website.*
------------
    Thanks.

I also removed the link to *slacky.eu <http://slacky.eu>* in the Slackware
> section,

 because they don't have 64bit packages for Slackware and their 32bit
package is *really outdated*.

I do not understand your logic

Ponce's repository
http://ponce.cc/slackware/sources/repo/
has cinelerra-cv_2.2.tar.xz   *2012*-Sep-15

http://www.studioware.org/packages/slackware64-14.1/video/editors/
cinelerra-cv_2.2   *2014*-04-27

http://repository.slacky.eu/slackware-14.1/multimedia/cinelerra/20140109/
cinelerra-*2014*0109-i486-1sl.txz

P.S.
================

You can see that after the release of version 2.2 (that corresponds at the
latest commit of 2011-11-13) there have been just a bunch of more commits.
if you need the latest cinelerra from git for some particular reason
shouldn't be too difficult to build.

If you're talking about my repository (also if you have linked the git
snapshot of the sources that I'm hosting) I think you got it wrong: those
are packages I build for my own use, they are not by any chance official.
then, I'm not the maintainer for the cinelerra Slackware's build
script/package: you linked also the one from SBo
<http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.1/multimedia/cinelerra/> (and you can
see who is the maintainer) and the one from slacky
<http://repository.slacky.eu/slackware-14.1/multimedia/cinelerra/20131228/src/cinelerra.SlackBuild>
(also there is noted who is maintaining it).

http://repository.slacky.eu/slackware-14.1/multimedia/cinelerra/20140109/src/cinelerra.SlackBuild
SlackBuild from slacky.eu
has wrong address
git clone git://git.cinelerra.org/CinelerraCV.git cinelerra-cv

---------
http://www.studioware.org/files/packages/slackware64-14.1/video/editors/cinelerra-cv_2.2-x86_64-3se.txt
and slack-desc in .txz
has wrong address