[CinCV TNG] Blue Banana and CPU

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:19:42 CEST 2015

If I choose a color model without alpha channel  "Mask Selection'' and "End
Mask" are lost and not displayed.
http://savepic.ru/8036160.png

If I choose a color model with alpha channel   "Mask Selection'' and "End
Mask" are displayed.
But:
 I check or uncheck "Mask Selection'' and "End Mask" but the image im
Compositor does not respond to these options.
Do the options work for you ?