[CinCV TNG] cv-site devcorner.php

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Thu Oct 8 19:41:53 CEST 2015

> Can you fix the coding style samples in "5. follow the style". There
> are too much empty lines.

It's done.

> It is nice if someone takes care of it. As I remember the generation
> of the doxigen stuff took 8 hours.
>
> When new doxygen is ready, the old doxygens can be removed.

I've looked for a doxygen template file, but it looks like we don't have
one.
The one Jens Seidel created in 2008 is nowhere to be found.

Someone else should step in, I don't know how to set one up so it's
useful for coders.

-Danny

(sent again because I've only sent it to Einar and not the ML, sorry)