[CinCV TNG] cv-site devcorner.php

Einar R√ľnkaru einarrunkaru at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:33:22 CEST 2015

Hi.

On 10/08/2015 04:02 PM, Danny Schmarsel wrote:
> Made the changes to the website:
>
> http://git.cinelerra-cv.org/gitweb?p=www/cinelerra-site.git;a=commit;h=d2b2ab6557648245945c5b240b90bcf740bc49cb
>

> I've changed the phrasing and formatting a little bit.

Looks good. Thank you.

> I also changed the references about two core developers to one core
> developer, since only Einar is approving patches at the moment.

It's a sad fact.

Can you fix the coding style samples in "5. follow the style". There are
too much empty lines. It should look like:

int main()
{
<tab>int i;

<tab>if(i == 1)
<tab>{
<tab><tab>i = 2;
<tab>}
}

> Also: Shouldn't the doxygen stuff on devcorner.php get updated? 2.0 and
> 2.1 look a bit outdated to me. ;-)

It is nice if someone takes care of it. As I remember the generation of
the doxigen stuff took 8 hours.

When new doxygen is ready, the old doxygens can be removed.

Thanks,
Einar