[CinCV TNG] Color-managed displays in the Cinelerra-cv ?

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sat May 30 20:26:23 CEST 2015

Le 2015-05-30 14:05, Einar Rünkaru a écrit :

> On 05/30/2015 08:10 PM, Pierre wrote:
>>
>> I do not understand.
>>
>> I am the one who initiated this to tread: "Color-managed displays in the
>> Cinelerra-cv?". I did not hijack anyone.
>
> No. Look at
> http://lists.cinelerrahttp://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2015q2/thread.html-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2015q2/thread.html
> - you continue thread with subject 'RFC:Next version'.

Your link does not open here, Firefox says "Not Found".

>> Are you not the one who explicitly requested bug repports?
>>

> Yes.
>
> When you find a bug write to ML starting with 'Compose' or 'New mail'
> - whatever this button is called in your mail agent. Do not replay to
> an existing mail. Reply only then if you have to say something on
> theme in the existing mail.
>
> Replying to an exiting mail an deleting subject does not start a new
> thread.

Sorry, I did not know this problem using Reply (anddeleting the title
and all the previous content, before creating a new title and new
content) just to retrieve the mailing address. This is the first time
someone criticizes me this procedure to start a new tread, which I use
at least hundreds of times since I started using computers.