[CinCV TNG] Color-managed displays in the Cinelerra-cv ?

Einar R√ľnkaru einarrunkaru at gmail.com
Sat May 30 20:05:53 CEST 2015

On 05/30/2015 08:10 PM, Pierre wrote:

> I do not understand.
>
> I am the one who initiated this to tread: "Color-managed displays in the
> Cinelerra-cv?". I did not hijack anyone.

No. Look at
http://lists.cinelerrahttp://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2015q2/thread.html-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2015q2/thread.html
- you continue thread with subject 'RFC:Next version'.

> Are you not the one who explicitly requested bug repports?

Yes.

When you find a bug write to ML starting with 'Compose' or 'New mail' -
whatever this button is called in your mail agent. Do not replay to an
existing mail. Reply only then if you have to say something on theme in
the existing mail.

Replying to an exiting mail an deleting subject does not start a new thread.

> Thank you for your support...

You are welcome.

Einar