[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

magali m magm001 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 13:39:40 CEST 2015

Hi,
i just noticed one effect that does not work as i used to set it up in the past,
this is : 14.4.56 Translate
I used it to locate the image in different X and Y coordinates,
but it seems it does not move any more but only scale the image.
i did some screen shots for you to see.
Or maybe is there a new way to use this pluggin?