[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Fri May 22 23:02:41 CEST 2015

> In the menu, we see a lot of different combinations of keys by type
>> `Shift + Capital Letters`
>> However, these all functions are performed only if to use `Shift + small
>> letters (lower case)`
>> What about  this:
>> "In the menu, we see a lot of different combinations of keys by type
>> `Shift + Capital Letters`
>> However, these all functions are performed only if to use `Shift + small
>> letters (lower case) "
>>

> Shift+R means that you keep shift down and organize somehow a capital R
> from keyboard. When CapsLock is off you get it. When CapsLock is on you get
> small r (try in terminal). I do not see any problem here though a lot of
> programs react on both r or R in situations like this.

It seems to me that we do not understand each other.
The current situation leads to confusion.
For example:
The user sees the key combination Shift+R to bring up a dialog "Rendering."
He presses this shortcut, but the dialog box does not open.
The menu says one thing and in practice another occurs (Shift+r).
Simply I think should be corrected localization file and edit the menu items
.

How about this ?
At first launch of program (after rm .bcast) the sound level meter looks
cropped.
http://savepic.ru/6884761.png
User must resize the window slightly to digits displayed completely.