[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

Einar R√ľnkaru einarrunkaru at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:44:14 CEST 2015

On 05/22/2015 09:42 PM, igor_ubuntu wrote:
> Ok. How about this
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.cinelerra-cv.general/16969/
>
>      Quote:
> In the menu, we see a lot of different combinations of keys by type
> `Shift + Capital Letters`
> However, these all functions are performed only if to use `Shift + small
> letters (lower case)`
> What about  this:
> "In the menu, we see a lot of different combinations of keys by type
> `Shift + Capital Letters`
> However, these all functions are performed only if to use `Shift + small
> letters (lower case) "

Shift+R means that you keep shift down and organize somehow a capital R
from keyboard. When CapsLock is off you get it. When CapsLock is on you
get small r (try in terminal). I do not see any problem here though a
lot of programs react on both r or R in situations like this.
> /
> Einar - //What happens when russian locale is active?///
>     Nothing happens. Absolutely nothing.
>     The program does not respond to the Russian letters and combination
> with the Shift.

In Cinelerra is possible to translate menu shortcuts, but this does not
work. I plan to make this work, but this means that case insensivity is
not possible.

It is not a simple and short fix.

Einar