[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:42:30 CEST 2015

Something goes very wrong with this image. Seems, that it is not simple and
short fix.

> Einar

Ok. How about this
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.cinelerra-cv.general/16969

*    Quote:In the menu, we see a lot of different combinations of keys by
type `Shift + Capital Letters`However, these all functions are performed
only if to use `Shift + small letters (lower case)`What about  this:"In the
menu, we see a lot of different combinations of keys by type `Shift +
Capital Letters`However, these all functions are performed only if to use
`Shift + small letters (lower case) "I asked Edouard Chalaron to clarify
this situation and he confirmed:Shift + r = rendering   Shift + R =
nothing      Same applies for P and p-----------------------The fact is
that if we look at the menu of the program (File-> ..) or (Settings->.. )
and manual, we will see that this dialog-window ( for example Renderung or
Preferences..) should work when we press a combination of Shift + R or
Shift +
Phttp://photoload.ru/data/80/76/15/807615d8c166f6b648bbe86996e0f3f6.png
<http://photoload.ru/data/80/76/15/807615d8c166f6b648bbe86996e0f3f6.png>http://photoload.ru/data/d3/01/8c/d3018cce110ca83c22aa137660336e72_pv.png
<http://photoload.ru/data/d3/01/8c/d3018cce110ca83c22aa137660336e72_pv.png>*

*The same situation with all the options menu, in which there is a
combination of *

*`Shift + Capital Letters`*

*The error in the manual, moved to the localisation error?*
Einar - //I understand that Shiift+r works and Shift+R does not work.//

*     Yes.*
Einar - //What happens when russian locale is active?//

*   Nothing happens. Absolutely nothing.   The program does not respond to
the Russian letters and combination with the Shift.  A similar situation in
menu with all the functions, in which there is Shift + Capital Letters*