[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 19:25:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. The different variables have been reshuffled in
4.6. What is now a set of parameters in the definition of do_feather,
were before included within the call itself.

I am in favor of your practical fix. The question is: what's the highest
value we should set as the limit? Hannes mentioned ~0.6 is where things
start to break down. Any other confirmation?

Thanks,
Nicola