[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 19:51:32 CEST 2015

Not sure if this is where the problem is... But one notable difference
between the MaskUnit::do_feather in CV 2.2 (where it seems to be broken)
and HV 4.6 (where it seems to work) is the casting of feather. In 4.6:

void MaskUnit::do_feather(VFrame *output,
                           VFrame *input,
                           double feather,
                           int start_y,
                           int end_y,
                           int start_x,
                           int end_x)

in CV:

void MaskUnit::do_feather(VFrame *output,
	VFrame *input,
	float feather,
	int start_out,
	int end_out)

This is percolated through the code with other variables been casted as
double rather than floats in MaskUnit::do_feather.

#define DO_FEATHER(type, max)

Could this be part of the problem? I can't test this as I don't have a
usable VM of Ubuntu at the moment.

Nicola