[CinCV TNG] RFC:Next version

magali m magm001 at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 12:43:50 CEST 2015

Hei all,
i follow from far all this great activity around Cinelerra CV and wow, i'm very amazed of so much good energy and i'm looking forward to test the next version.

Since you ask for some other bugs to fix, i don't know if you guys already tested the stamp timecode which replaces the text with the current position on the timeline but for me it does not work, while it looks so simple to use. A friend used it on the H Version and it worked and then he came back with his project on CV and the timecode was replaced by an "x". I have no idea if it's a complicated bug to fix, but i wanted to mention it.

Wishing you all the super best!
magali