[CinCV TNG] Time to take a look at the new additions in upstream ?

Pierre p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun May 17 23:01:29 CEST 2015

Yes of course, I was already informed of"merge"from Hannes

But I still think that there is something new in this news. The "G'MIC"
library does not come I believe from "CV" or 4.0, and the integration of
the new version of FFMPEG also brings new features not present in the
various previous versions.

Pierre